ACOA's Innovation programs: What's new?
- a streamlined application approach with year-round intake
- more funding flexibility with improved access for smaller-scale projects
- targeted activities that help get products and services to the market
- more focus on improving competitiveness through technology and skills development
Are you a business, university, college or research institution looking to:
- develop and bring to market new products and services that meet market demands and global quality standards?
- adapt new technology to meet business needs or respond to market opportunities?
- help Atlantic Canada’s new and traditional sectors pursue opportunities, solve challenges, stay competitive and grow?
The Atlantic Innovation Fund may be able to help.
A part of the Government of Canada’s commitment to increasing business productivity, growth and competitiveness, the AIF is helping Atlantic Canada compete at home and abroad by supporting the development of innovative products and services that lead to commercial success.
The AIF helps Atlantic Canadians develop and bring to market new products and services that lead to market success, help grow strategic sectors, or lead to the creation of research and commercialization partnerships. To find out more, including who can apply and how much assistance is available, please see our Frequently Asked Questions or contact us today.
Complete a Project Concept Template and submit it to the ACOA office nearest you. We will contact you to confirm receipt and to discuss your project.
Once you have discussed your project with ACOA, complete and submit the Application for Financial Assistance. Consult ACOA's R&D project plan for assistance.
Looking to request payment for a project already underway or report on the progress of your project? Click here for all the information you need.
Click here for more information on our service standards, including how you can provide feedback on the quality of our service.