ACOA is made up of dedicated people working for you and the prosperity of the Atlantic region. With 30 offices throughout Atlantic Canada, our well-known ACOA teams have the region covered, working with business and communities to help make things happen for Atlantic Canada.
The President of ACOA, Paul J. LeBlanc, is responsible for the administration of the Agency's operations and its employees. Mr. LeBlanc is a native New Brunswicker and graduate of the Université de Moncton.
The ACOA head office is located in Moncton, New Brunswick. Regional headquarters are located in each Atlantic provincial capital city, under the direction of vice-presidents who are responsible for implementing ACOA's programs and policies. ACOA’s executive team includes:
- President – Paul J. LeBlanc
- Vice-President, Policy and Programs – Daryell Nowlan
- Vice-President, New Brunswick – Kent Estabrooks
- Vice-President, Newfoundland and Labrador – Ken Martin
- A/Vice-President, Nova Scotia – Patrick Dorsey
- A/Vice-President, Prince Edward Island – Sandra Lambe
- Vice-President, Finance and Corporate Services – Denise Frenette
- Senior Advisor (Energy) – Andrew Noseworthy
Through an Ottawa office, ACOA ensures that Atlantic Canada's interests are reflected in both the policies and programs developed by other departments and agencies of the federal government.
ACOA Ministers since 1987
ACOA Presidents since 1987
ACOA continues to focus on its people, encouraging new ideas and embracing a culture of innovation, collaboration and engagement. Read the report on ACOA’s Public Service Renewal Results for 2016.