- a streamlined application approach
- targeted activities that help get products and services to the market
- more focus on improving competitiveness through technology and skills development
Are you a business looking to:
- pursue projects involving product development and commercialization?
- get help with the activities that will get your products and services into the marketplace faster, including initial production costs, marketing, human resources, building equity and attracting capital?
- acquire the skills, technology and market knowledge you need to bring products to market, meet customer needs and become more competitive?
ACOA’s Business Development Program may be able to help.
In addition to helping businesses set up, expand and modernize, the Business Development Program can also help you finance many of the activities required to develop and bring new products and services to the market, adopt new technology to improve productivity or meet business needs, and acquire the skills required to successfully commercialize your products and services.
Your project should meet some key criteria, including having a good potential for commercial success, and introducing a new or significantly improved product or service that is not widely available in the marketplace.
The Business Development Program can provide assistance of up to 75% of the eligible project costs of your project.
New Brunswick: 1-800-561-4030
Prince Edward Island: 1-800-871-2596
Newfoundland and Labrador: 1-800-668-1010
Nova Scotia: 1-800-565-1228
ACOA Head Office: 1-800-561-7862